Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Some Mindmaps Online

Over the years I have developed many mind maps when writing articles, and I have also used them as a way of collecting information and organising it. I was a fan of Freemind, and with effort, I uploaded some maps to the Freemind gallery. Later I switched to Freeplane but it still did not give me a simple way to share maps. I have now taken out a membership at MindMeister as the site can read and publish mind maps in a collection of formats. You can find about 20 or so maps here, mainly from past articles, with new ones to follow. There is a large map on Trends & Analysis from 2008, giving you some idea how complex and from which sources you need to collect information to get a handle on IT Security.

1 comment:

Zyreal Endriga said...


Google has complained to us about some of the links to our site, and we fear that the links on your site to ours may look like paid links. For that reason, we would like to request that you remove the link to clickstudios.com.au from your webpage (below) and any other links you may have pointing to our website:


Please confirm once this is completed.

Thank you!